birding-aus

Advert and Trip Report- Alice Springs Letterwing Kite Expedition

To: "" <>
Subject: Advert and Trip Report- Alice Springs Letterwing Kite Expedition
From: Mark Carter <>
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2016 11:12:48 +0000
Hi Birders,

Just a quick note to direct people to my newly uploaded trip report from my
last Letterwing Kite Express 2 Day Expedition. The two trips already run so far
have been very successful. The illustrated PDF can be accessed from the linked
button at the bottom of the page:
http://www.birdingandwildlife.com/letterwing-kite-tours/
<http://www.birdingandwildlife.com/letterwing-kite-tours/>
There are two more Letterwing Kite trips this month with spaces left- see the
linked page for details. The birds will remain in the area until late September
at least, possibly longer if Plains Mouse number keep increasing.
The other event this season with spaces left is a three day trip to the edge of
the Great Victoria Desert in search of the Sandhill Grasswren Amytornis oweni.
I have very good sites for this bird, spring is in overdrive and the whole
region received even more rain last week so there has never been a better time
to get this ’new’ grasswren.
http://www.birdingandwildlife.com/sandhill-grasswren/
<http://www.birdingandwildlife.com/sandhill-grasswren/>

Thank you in advance for your interest.

Mark Carter
Zoologist - Wildlife Guide

++61(0)447358045

www.birdingandwildlife.com
ABN: 31234450010

Note: Due to the nature of my work I usually cannot take phone calls. Please
contact by email in the first instance.

<HR>
<BR> Birding-Aus mailing list
<BR>