birding-aus

National Environmental Policy - we need your help

To: "" <>
Subject: National Environmental Policy - we need your help
From: Paul Sullivan <>
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2016 09:01:22 +0000
In just over a month, Australians will head to the polls to decide on the
future we want to create. BirdLife Australia is working hard to ensure
threatened birds and their habitats are part of the policy agenda for all
parties, but we need your help. You can pledge your support today at
birdsyoulove.org<https://support.birdlife.org.au/page.redir?target=http%3a%2f%2fwww.birdsyoulove.org%2f&srcid=47567&srctid=1&erid=3676865&trid=a4fd62cf-e6b9-42e2-900b-db8c93222ca3>
 and don’t forget to
#vote4birds<https://support.birdlife.org.au/page.redir?target=http%3a%2f%2ftwitter.com%2fsearch%3fvertical%3ddefault%26q%3d%2523vote4birds%26src%3dtypd&srcid=47567&srctid=1&erid=3676865&trid=a4fd62cf-e6b9-42e2-900b-db8c93222ca3>.

I'd be really grateful if you can involve friends and family who care about
nature so we can deliver a strong voice for our native birds. Thanks
Birding-Aus.

Paul Sullivan
Chief Executive
BirdLife Australia