birding-aus

John Weigel

To: John Harris <>
Subject: John Weigel
From: Anne Brophy <>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2016 03:54:29 +0000
Have just finished reading 'Kingbird Highway' by Kenn Kaufman. What a wonderful
tale of an early 'big year' and the culture of American birding it describes.
What more, the whole year was completed when the author was barely in his
twenties and he hitchhiked the whole way. Highly recommended read!

<HR>
<BR> Birding-Aus mailing list
<BR>