birding-aus

FTS (Pacific Swifts) and White-throated Needletails

To: birding aus <>
Subject: FTS (Pacific Swifts) and White-throated Needletails
From: Michael Tarburton <>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2016 00:50:13 +0000
G’day Everyone

Looks like both our migrant swifts have departed, and it looks as though the
leading WTNT are just south of Japan on their way to Siberia.

Many people have sent me their daily or seasonal observations, but some have
not, so I would appreciate receiving those reports in the next month or so.

This year most of the FTS appeared to concentrate in Qld, with very few reports
from WA and SA and for much of the middle of the season they were not in most
of the NT either.  Well, they were not where observers who report them were.

Many thanks for your collaborative effort.  The annual report will be posted
when I have all the records in.

Mike Tarburton

<HR>
<BR> Birding-Aus mailing list