birding-aus

Mixed feeding groups

To: "" <>
Subject: Mixed feeding groups
From: Peter Shute <>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2016 01:39:41 +0000
The site requires payment to download the paper, Eric. I'm interested to know
how you went about tracking the birds to determine which ones were leading. I
agree with Philip Veerman that in the mixed flocks I've seen, it's almost
impossible to tell get an idea of what they're doing. Often it's difficult to
get an idea of which direction the entire flock is moving, or even if it is
moving, let alone individuals.

Peter Shute

<HR>
<BR> Birding-Aus mailing list