birding-aus

An Australian is currently in the top 5 in the GBBC

To: Laurie Knight <>
Subject: An Australian is currently in the top 5 in the GBBC
From: Marie Tarrant <>
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2016 07:46:51 +0000
Thanks for sharing this very interesting update Laurie - I hadn't given it
a second thought since sharing the fact that there was a GBBC this weekend
on my facebook page hoping to entice others to get involved.  So I did a
double-take seeing my name I must say!  I better get out there early in
that case and give Steve and Karen a run for their money tomorrow now!
Marie

--
Marie Tarrant
Kobble Creek,  Qld