The decline of BA
Steve Clark <>
Mon, 4 Jan 2016 00:39:32 +0000
I mourn the decline of BA - having been a member since 1995 or so.
Yesterday I was asked for information from a chap writing an article for
Australian Field Ornithology. He did an online search and found an item on
BA of mine from 2001 that supported his article.
Today I would be more likely to report an observation of interest on one of
the Facebook birding groups. Will a Facebook post from 2016 be able to be
found in 2030?
I would urge birders to continue to post actively on BA (as well as on the
<BR> Birding-Aus mailing list
<BR> To change settings or unsubscribe visit:
|<Prev in Thread]
||[Next in Thread>
- The decline of BA,
Steve Clark <=
- The decline of BA, Bill Stent
- The decline of BA, Peter Shute
- The decline of BA, Steve Clark
- The decline of BA, Sonja Ross
- The decline of BA, Steve Roderick
- The decline of BA, keith brandwood
- The Decline of BA, Jenny Spry
- The Decline of BA, John Leonard
- The Decline of BA, Stephen Ambrose
- The Decline of BA, David Adams
The University of NSW School of Computer and Engineering
takes no responsibility for the contents of this archive. It is purely
a compilation of material sent by many people to the birding-aus mailing list. It has not been checked for accuracy nor its content verified in any way.
If you wish to get material removed from the archive or
have other queries about the archive e-mail
Andrew Taylor at this address: