birding-aus

Panama Birding trip report

To: birding-aus <>
Subject: Panama Birding trip report
From: Greg Roberts <>
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2015 23:13:10 +0000
I've completed a trip report on our highly successful 3-week birding trip
where we saw, among other things, Rufous-vented Ground-Cuckoo,
Black-crowned Antpitta and Crested Eagle, with a total of 600 species seen.

We saw about 12 Sapayoas on this trip. This was the last of the world's 234
bird families that I had not seen.

The main body of the report with pictures is here:

http://sunshinecoastbirds.blogspot.com.au/2015/12/panama-trip-report.html

The full report with an annotated list of species is here:

http://www.surfbirds.com/trip_report.php?id=2628

Greg Roberts
http://sunshinecoastbirds.blogspot.com.au/
<HR>