birding-aus

FW: Christmas in Perth

To: "" <>
Subject: FW: Christmas in Perth
From: Tony <>
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2015 22:53:45 +0000

Hello Birding Ausers

I will be visiting family in Perth this coming Christmas and am after some
local info and or contact with local birders that might like a day out with a
visitor

I'll be based in Clarkson in the northern suburbs so am looking for local sites
where I can go birding for an hour or two.

I hope to be able to have at least one full day birding as well, and would be
looking to head north or east as I have been to the south of Perth before.
Look forward to any help you can give

Cheers

Tony

Tony Crittenden