birding-aus

Morepork In Victoria

To: "" <>
Subject: Morepork In Victoria
From: James Mustafa Jazz Orchestra <>
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2015 13:40:06 +0000
Hi all,

Not sure if all the interstaters are aware but there has been some
phenomenal sightings and an even more phenomenal discovery of a small
parliament of Morepork on the mainland at Cape Liptrap in Victoria. For
those that follow IOC this is a separate species.

I've scribbled down some notes on my experience with the birds as well as
an attempt to catalog some other sightings and past observations.

http://jamesmustafabirding.blogspot.com.au/2015/10/morepork-in-victoria.html

I'd be very keen to start a discussion on whether people think they are
migrating or performing some kind of colder month dispersal? Also
information on other peoples sightings I think would be very interesting.

All the best,

James Mustafa

0400 951 517
www.jamesmustafajazzorchestra.com