birding-aus

Sunbird journal

To: Birding-Aus <>
Subject: Sunbird journal
From: Peter Higgins <>
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2015 05:06:48 +0000
   I have a few issues of Sunbird I'm happy to give away if anyone would
   like them and wants to pay the postage (total weight 800 g):
   Vol. 10 (parts 2, 3/4), Vol. 12 (pts 1, 2/3), Vol. 14 (pts 2, 3), Vol.
   15 (pts 3, 4), Vol. 16 (pts 1, 2, 4), Vol. 17 (pts 3, 4).
   By the way, and as unlikely as it may be, if anyone has a copy of Emu
   Vol. 9, part 3, that they are willing to part with I'd love to hear
   from them!
   Cheers

   --
   Peter