birding-aus

Finch Trip report September 2015

To: "" <>
Subject: Finch Trip report September 2015
From: "calyptorhynchus ." <>
Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2015 00:23:44 +0000
Just a note re the White-breasted Whistler, saw it (pair actually) easily
(on foot and not particularity muddy) in 2004 at Crab Creek Mangroves a few
kms down the road from Broome Bird Observatory (also Broad-billed
Flycatcher, Dusky Gerygone).

John Leonard

--
John Leonard
Canberra

I want to be with the 9,999 other things.
<HR>
<BR>