birding-aus

Pallid cuckoos 2015

To: "" <>
Subject: Pallid cuckoos 2015
From: Kurtis Lindsay <>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2015 09:30:13 +0000
Hi all,

We have good numbers of Pallid calling between Wollar - Gulgong and Mudgee
in central NSW at present.

Heard one calling in fairly dense shrubby woodland at Munghorn Gap NR last
week.

Have been around in healthy numbers.

Interestingly I  saw some calling Pallid Cuckoos and Horsefields Bronze
Cuckoos as well as Rufous Songlark all calling in late July (25th) on the
edge of Jacks Creek SF (Pilliga) near Baan Baa NSW earlier this year.

Regards,

Kurtis Lindsay, Mudgee NSW
<HR>
<BR> Birding-Aus mailing list