birding-aus

Albany Pelagics Oct 24th & 25th - spaces available

To: "" <>, Birding-Aus <>
Subject: Albany Pelagics Oct 24th & 25th - spaces available
From: John Graff <>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2015 08:19:41 +0000
Hi all,

The next weekend of pelagic trips out of Albany is
scheduled for the weekend of the 24th and 25th of October, and we still have a
couple of spaces on both days. If you'd like a place on either (or both) trips,
please let me know. If you have any queries, please also feel free to ask

We
 will meet at Emu Point Boat Harbour in Albany at 0630, and travel to
the Albany Canyon at the continental shelf edge. We are hoping to catch
some passage of species returning south, as well as the usual albatross,
 petrel and shearwater species. As always, the trips will operate on a
cost-share basis; the cost is anticipated to be $160/person/trip with a
full boat of 18, increasing if we don't fill the boat (e.g. to $190 with
 15 people

Cheers,
John
<HR>