birding-aus

Jabiru tracks

To: "" <>
Subject: Jabiru tracks
From: "Blythman, Mark" <>
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2015 13:03:37 +0800
Hi, Does anyone have any photos of Jabiru tracks (preferably with a scale) that
I could have a look at to compare with some tracks I came across here in WA?
The prints I saw were 18.5cm long from the tip of the back toe to tip of the
longest toe.

Mark Blythman
Animal Science Program | Science and Conservation Division | Department of
Parks and Wildlife
ph (08) 9405 5110
<>

<HR>