birding-aus

Trip Report Lord Howe Island

To: <>
Subject: Trip Report Lord Howe Island
From: "Judy Leitch" <>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2015 11:55:54 +1000
Thanks Allan for your very concise trip report and travel recommendations.

I confess that I was NOT one of the four brave souls who ventured out to
Ball's Pyramid on the 2nd pelagic!

My photos from Lord Howe Island are on my website -

http://galabirding.smugmug.com/Bird-Places/Lord-Howe-Island/

Judy