birding-aus

Superzoom cameras

To: "'Carl Clifford'" <>
Subject: Superzoom cameras
From: "Paul Dodd" <>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2015 10:15:03 +1100
Hi Carl,

This link apparently shows the images available from the camera handheld
(see the videos at the end):

http://nikonrumors.com/2015/03/26/this-is-how-the-nikon-coolpix-p900-cameras
-83x-zoom-at-2000mm-looks-like.aspx/

Frankly, if this is accurate the image quality, even zoomed to 2000mm and
handheld is simply astounding. I think Canon's venerable SX50 has some very
serious competition for the birder/casual photographer.

Paul