birding-aus

Australian Owlet Nightjar

To: "" <>, Marie Tarrant <>
Subject: Australian Owlet Nightjar
From: Marie Tarrant <>
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2015 07:51:03 +1000
Owlet Nightjars can be tricky little things to see and so if any Brisbane
birders are birding in the general area of Lake Samsonvale and are keen to
see one I should be able to help.   I do have one that is proving pretty
reliable lately in using the same daytime hollow just across the road from
me.  It is there again this morning enjoying the sun at the hollow
opening.  The property is at Kobble Creek and very near Postman's Track at
Lake Samsonvale.  Just email me personally and I give details.

--
Marie Tarrant
Kobble Creek,  Qld