birding-aus

The depths some twitchers will go to tick the Night Parrot

To: Carl Clifford <>
Subject: The depths some twitchers will go to tick the Night Parrot
From: Andrew Bell <>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2015 19:24:10 +0930
Sounds to me like a birder brought up on a diet of Monty Python with tongue
pressed firmly in the cheek. (One birder I could imagine making such a quip is
Bill Oddie, and I wouldn't put it past Jeremy Clarkson dropping a line like
that either).

Cheers, and remind me never to make such a twisted remark, even in jest...

Andrew  Bell

<HR>
<BR> Birding-Aus mailing list
<BR>