birding-aus

The depths some twitchers will go to tick the Night Parrot

To: 'Richard NOWOTNY' <>, 'Carl Clifford' <>
Subject: The depths some twitchers will go to tick the Night Parrot
From: Peter Shute <>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2015 14:19:20 +1100
I'm hoping this is the situation, and that they weren't serious. I can't
believe anyone would be dumb enough to suggest that John get involved in
burning them out, even if they were prepared to do that themself.

I doesn't seem very practical anyway, given that you'd get a fleeting glimpse
at best, if you could see it in the smoke.

Peter Shute

<HR>
<BR> Birding-Aus mailing list
<BR>