birding-aus

Feral Cat Kills Night Parrot

To: 'Denise Goodfellow' <>, 'Allan Richardson' <>
Subject: Feral Cat Kills Night Parrot
From: Peter Shute <>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 07:43:01 +1100
That kind of thing should be taken care of by laws that insist that all cats
are sold already neutered. It's a bit hard to get a kitten on impulse if no
one's got any they're trying to give away.

The tricky part is that they can't be neutered till they're several months old,
and people want kittens.

Peter Shute

<HR>
<BR> Birding-Aus mailing list