birding-aus

Sue Romane 205

To: Birding Aus <>
Subject: Sue Romane 205
From: David Adams <>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2015 21:21:08 +1100
...and I sent that message to the wrong list. Well, in case anyone is
coming down to the Far South Coast of NSW, now you know what we've got some
dedicated bird-watchers on the ground. In fact, the number of resources for
our beutiful and sparsely populated area are unreasaonbly good. A local
photo guide with excellent pictures, a as-good-as-any-I've-seen site guide
for the area, and a dedicated mailing list. This is very much a visitor's
area, so anyone coming this way, please get in touch in advance for tips
and suggestions.

http://www.fscb.org.au/
<HR>
<BR> Birding-Aus mailing list