birding-aus

Night Parrot talk by John Young in Melbourne

To: David Stowe <>
Subject: Night Parrot talk by John Young in Melbourne
From: Janine Duffy <>
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2015 21:54:09 +1100
Good on ya David, I agree. I'm sure there's a huge investment in time and money
on Chris and John's part here, and it would be crazy if Australia's largest and
most active birding community didn't make the biggest turnout!

In fact, if we get a huge turnout it might be interesting to media. More
publicity for the birds!  Does anyone have any good media contacts they can
share this with?

I'm going, and bringing friends, staff and family. Hope to meet you all there!

Janine

Sent from my Motorola RAZR™ M on the Telstra Next G™ Network

<HR>
<BR> Birding-Aus mailing list
<BR>