birding-aus

Kingfisher Park Birdwatchers Lodge rumours

Subject: Kingfisher Park Birdwatchers Lodge rumours
From: PennyDB <>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2015 15:53:55 +1100
Brilliant news that the Lodge is to continue and to improve. Have much enjoyed my visits in the past and hope once more to make it "up there" for another sighting of that owl and trips up Mt. Lewis.

Best wishes to Lindsay and Keith for their retirement. May you have time now to enjoy some freedom to choose. Don't take on too much in your new life - it can be dangerous! Everyone thinks you have all the time in the world to help with whatever is happening around you but you need time for yourselves.

"Congratulations", and thanks so much, guys, for your efforts over the years.
Now you'll have more (well-earned) time for birding!!

John & Shirley Tongue

On 19/01/2015, at 10:36 AM, Kingfisher Park Birdwatchers Lodge