birding-aus

Pacific Baza Pacific Baza Warriewood Wetlands

To: "" <>
Subject: Pacific Baza Pacific Baza Warriewood Wetlands
From: Patrick Scully <>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2015 19:46:48 +1100
Hello All,
I'm thinking of trying to twitch the White-rumped Sandpiper next weekend
(24th)  if its still around and I noticed when looking at Birdline New
South wales that John Taylor posted that he'd seen a Pacific Baza at
Warriewood Wetlands.  If you are on birding-aus could you please send me
some more details John.  I'd love to see a Pacific Baza.  I know they are
around Cairns and I normally go up there once a year but have had no no
luck with them yet.
All the best,
Patrick
<HR>