birding-aus

which is best field guide to New Zealand birds?

To: "" <>
Subject: which is best field guide to New Zealand birds?
From: Janine Duffy <>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2015 11:05:21 +1100
   Hi all
   I need a couple of field guides to NZ birds for a short visit I'm
   planning to Dunedin in Feb.  Any suggestions?  I would like something
   of the standard of Simpson & Day, and maybe something for the
   seabirds.
   Thanks in advance
   Janine

   --

   JANINE DUFFY Co-owner, Director Marketing ECHIDNA WALKABOUT NATURE
   TOURS PO Box 370 Port Melbourne,  Victoria  3207  AUSTRALIA

   Ph: +61 (0)3 9646 8249    Mob: +61 (0)427 808 747 Fax: +61 (0)3 9681
   9177
   OPERATIONS & GROUP enquiries contact:  [3]Roger [4]Smith Director
   Operations A.B.N.  72 716 985 505