birding-aus

The Declining Coastal Emu

To: Greg and Val Clancy <>
Subject: The Declining Coastal Emu
From: Chris Charles <>
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2014 17:43:34 +1100
Greg,
I signed your petition via your link but I got an email thanking me for signing
the following US petition! The FB link was similar.

thank you for signing this urgent petition:

Tell Congress: Don't Sell Native American Burial Grounds to Mining Company

now you can help even more by sharing:

You signed up to receive updates on this petition. You can change your
preferences, here.
With your help, we will succeed! Want to
make a difference on other important petitions?

Chris Charles
+61412911184

Licole Monopods
http://www.licole.com.au

On 14 Dec 2014, at 2:00 pm, Greg and Val Clancy <> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I have just published a post on my blog about the declining Coastal Emu in
> northern New South Wales and includes a photo of a bird with a yellow,
> instead of a blue, head.  I would be interested in any comments on this
> colouration.  I have also included a link to my e-petition ‘Save the Coastal
> Emu’ for those who haven’t already signed it.  You can access my blog at:
> http://gregswildliferamblings.blogspot.com.au/
>

> Regards
>
> Greg
>

> Dr Greg. P. Clancy