birding-aus

[no subject]

To: Birding Aus <>
From: Denise Goodfellow <>
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2014 22:34:14 +0930
  Content preview:  Hi all I?ve just seen what looks like a typical Olive Python
    but with grey-black, iridescent coloration. Olive Python is a snake I?m very
    familiar with, but I?ve never seen one that looks like this before. Anyone
    else? [...]

 Content analysis details:   (-1.9 points, 5.0 required)

  pts rule name              description
 -1.9 BAYES_00               BODY: Bayes spam probability is 0 to 1%
                             [score: 0.0000]