birding-aus

Sydney Pelagic - this Saturday 11 October

To: "birding-aus " <>
Subject: Sydney Pelagic - this Saturday 11 October
From: "Roger McGovern" <>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2014 09:03:50 +1100
Just a heads up to Sydney birders to say that we have our regular pelagic
trip going out on Saturday and that there is still plenty of space on the
boat. The weather is looking good with light winds and October is often a
productive month, so let me know if you would like to book. The boat departs
from Mosman Ferry Wharf (bottom of Avenue Road) at 6.45am and from Rose Bay
Public Wharf at 7.00am.

Cheers

Roger McGovern

<HR>