birding-aus

[no subject]

To: Nikolas Haass <>, "" <>
From: Kev Lobotomi <>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2014 11:24:50 +1000
  Content preview:  I've seen them a few times at Tinderbox too. I might go
there
    on Sunday because I'm not on that pelagic, just the Saturday.-Kev > From:
     > To: ;

    > Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2014 12:55:59 +1000 > Subject: Re: [Birding-Aus] RFI:
    Swamp Quail (Tassie Brown Quail) > > Hey NIkolas > I've seen them a few
times
    by the side of the main road to Port Arthur. I'll let you know if I see one
    this weekend. I think I saw a Long-tailed Mouse hop across the road to
Fortescue
    Bay about a year ago as well.-Kevin Bartram > > > From:
    > > To:  > > Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2014 01:57:17
+0000
    > > Subject: [Birding-Aus] RFI: Swamp Quail (Tassie Brown Quail) > > > >
   Hi, > > > > Has anyone seen Swamp Quail (Tassie Brown Quail) recently in the
    > > Hobart/Eaglehawk Neck/Port Arthur area? > > Also any recent stakeouts
    for Tassie and Eastern Pygmy Possum and > > Long-tailed Mouse in the
Eaglehawk
    Neck/Port Arthur area? > > > > Cheers, > > > > Nikolas > > > > > > A/Prof
    Nikolas Haass | Head, Experimental Melanoma Therapy Group > > > > The
University
    of Queensland Diamantina Institute > > Level 6 | Translational Research
Institute
    | 37 Kent Street | > > Woolloongabba QLD 4102 > > > > T: +61 (0)7 3443 7087
    | M: +61 (0)424 603 579 > > F: +61 (0)7 3443 6966 > > E:
    | W: www.di.uq.edu.au <http://www.di.uq.edu.au/> > > > >
<http://www.di.uq.edu.au/>
    > > ...Turning scientific discoveries into better treatments© > > > > CRICOS
    Code 00025B > > > > This email is intended solely for the addressee. It may
    contain private or > > confidential information. If you are not the intended
    addressee, you must > > take no action based on it, nor show a copy to
anyone.
    Kindly notify the > > sender by reply email. Opinions and information in
   this email which do not > > relate to the official business of The University
    of Queensland shall be > > understood as neither given nor endorsed by the
    University > > > > > > <HR> > > <BR> Birding-Aus mailing list > > <BR>

    > > <BR> To change settings or unsubscribe visit: > > <BR> [...]

 Content analysis details:   (-2.6 points, 5.0 required)

  pts rule name              description
  0.0 URIBL_BLOCKED          ADMINISTRATOR NOTICE: The query to URIBL was
blocked.
                             See

http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/DnsBlocklists#dnsbl-block
                              for more information.
                             [URIs: birding-aus.org]
  0.0 FREEMAIL_FROM          Sender email is commonly abused enduser mail
provider
                             (kevlobotomi[at]hotmail.com)
 -0.7 RP_MATCHES_RCVD        Envelope sender domain matches handover relay
domain
 -1.9 BAYES_00               BODY: Bayes spam probability is 0 to 1%
                             [score: 0.0000]
Subject: RFI: Swamp Quail (Tassie Brown Quail)
<http://birding-aus.org/mailman/options/birding-aus_birding-aus.org>,
        <=unsubscribe>
Sender: "Birding-Aus" <>

 =

> To: ;
> Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2014 12:55:59 +1000
> Subject: Re: [Birding-Aus] RFI: Swamp Quail (Tassie Brown Quail)
> =

> Hey NIkolas
> I've seen them a few times by the side of the main road to Port Arthur. I=
'll let you know if I see one this weekend. I think I saw a Long-tailed Mou=
se hop across the road to Fortescue Bay about a year ago as well.-Kevin Bar=
tram
>  =

> > Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2014 01:57:17 +0000
> > Subject: [Birding-Aus] RFI: Swamp Quail (Tassie Brown Quail)
> > =

> > Hi,
> > =

> > Has anyone seen Swamp Quail (Tassie Brown Quail) recently in the
> > Hobart/Eaglehawk Neck/Port Arthur area?
> > Also any recent stakeouts for Tassie and Eastern Pygmy Possum and
> > Long-tailed Mouse in the Eaglehawk Neck/Port Arthur area?
> > =

> > Cheers,
> > =

> > Nikolas
> > =

> > =

> > A/Prof Nikolas Haass | Head, Experimental Melanoma Therapy Group
> >  =

> > The University of Queensland Diamantina Institute
> > Level 6 | Translational Research Institute | 37 Kent Street |
> > Woolloongabba QLD 4102
> >  =

> > T: +61 (0)7 3443 7087 | M: +61 (0)424 603 579
> > F: +61 (0)7 3443 6966
> > E:   | W: www.di.uq.edu.au <http://www.di.uq.edu.au/>
> >  =

> >  <http://www.di.uq.edu.au/>
> > ...Turning scientific discoveries into better treatments=A9
> >  =

> > CRICOS Code 00025B
> >  =

> > This email is intended solely for the addressee. It may contain private=
 or
> > confidential information. If you are not the intended addressee, you mu=
st
> > take no action based on it, nor show a copy to anyone. Kindly notify the
> > sender by reply email. Opinions and information in this email which do =
not
> > relate to the official business of The University of Queensland shall be
> > understood as neither given nor endorsed by the University
> > =

> > =

> > <HR>
> > <BR> Birding-Aus mailing list
> > <BR>
> > <BR> To change settings or unsubscribe visit:
> > </HR>
>                                         =

> <HR>
> <BR> Birding-Aus mailing list