birding-aus

Kimberley Trip

To: "" <>
Subject: Kimberley Trip
From: Tim Jones <>
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2014 17:36:31 +1000
I have just come back from a very eventful solo trip to the Kimberley. It was
also successful in that 20th August was one of my favourite birding days in my
30+ years of birding, a day when I ticked Black Grasswren, Kimberley
Honeyeater, White-quilled Rock Pigeon and Chestnut-backed Buttonquail. I won't
have many more days when I can get 4 Aussie ticks and probably never unless I
get on an exceptional pelagic.

If anyone wants full details of how and where I saw these birds, just let me
know and I'll email you the gen.

And many thanks to those who kindly helped me with information on finding any
of these birds.

Cheers

Tim Jones
Sent from my iPad