birding-aus

Australian Finches and Others

To: <>
Subject: Australian Finches and Others
From: "Geoffrey Allan Jones" <>
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2014 16:52:15 +1000
Afternoon Everyone

I have just finished my World Gallery of Waxbills, Munias & Allies which
includes all of the Australian Finches as there are quite a few photos I
have split the Gallery into two parts, hence I have given you two links
http://tinyurl.com/lvsmk6a and http://tinyurl.com/ooj4s25  I have only been
out once since I returned from Borneo as my camera gear is still being fixed
but I will be heading up towards Cunnamulla and the across to Birdsville and
down the Strez in a couple of weeks and I cannot wait to be out there.

Regards to you all

Geoff Jones

Barraimaging

---