birding-aus

Not sure if this note got through to the birding Aus folks.

Subject: Not sure if this note got through to the birding Aus folks.
From: "Donald G. Kimball" <>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2014 20:26:29 -0700
Hi there folks:

I have the joy of visiting OZ again in a couple short weeks.  I found
Turquoise Parrots to be very reliable in 2009 at Nangar National Park out
of Orange/Cowra area.  Has anyone been to Nangar lately and are they still
present there?  Also if you havent seen Turq's there can you mention where
you have seen them recently in NSW?

Always so appreciate help from my mates in the gorgeous country of OZ

Thanks!

Don Kimball
Polytelis Media
<HR>