birding-aus

Sydney Pelagic Dates For The Rest of The Year

To: "birding-aus " <>
Subject: Sydney Pelagic Dates For The Rest of The Year
From: "Roger McGovern" <>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2014 17:02:43 +1000
With a couple of pelagic trips called off for weather this year, we have
decided to operate a regular trip on the second Saturday of the month for
the rest of the year. The dates for the trips will be:

Saturday 13 September 2014

Saturday 11 October 2014

Saturday 8 November 2014

Saturday 13 December 2014

The cost is $120pp normal fare, $110 for concessions and $100 for those that
can do at least five trips during the year. Pick up will be from Cremorne
Point Ferry Wharf at 06.45am and Rose Bay Public Wharf at 07.00am returning
around 4.00pm.

Please try and book as early as you can so that we are not sweating on
numbers right up until a few days before the trip. E-mail me at
 or Hal at  to make your
bookings.

Look forward to seeing you on the water.

Cheers

Roger

<HR>
<BR> Birding-Aus mailing list