birding-aus

bulbuls in Melbourne (and elsewhere)

To: Matt Meischke <>
Subject: bulbuls in Melbourne (and elsewhere)
From: Dave Torr <>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2014 11:26:21 +1000
Thanks to those who responded both on and off list. I got my first one at
Wollongong Harbour after a pelagic quite a few years ago.

I guess with aviary birds one never knows - certainly I would not count the
Major Mitchell's and Cockatiel that I have seen here near Werribee, but
bulbul I guess is likely to be a question mark for sometime to come.
However - I will be passing close to Bundoora on Thu so still worth a look!