birding-aus

Small dams or waterholes at Capertee where parrots come to drink

Subject: Small dams or waterholes at Capertee where parrots come to drink
From: "Donald G. Kimball" <>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2014 23:43:43 -0700
I was hoping some of my mates from birding aus might have had experience
with Little Lorikeets and Turquoise Parrots coming down to small waterholes
to drink on the property of some of the Farms/ Lodges within Capertee.

What I am dreaming of here is a property that one can stay overnight at and
it has within short walking distance a waterhole that is good for Little's,
Turq's and other parrot species.  That would be fantastic.

Any suggestions?  Thanks to those who have provided valuable info that I
havent had chance to thank personally for guidance.

Would love to hear about anyone's experience at Capertee. Where they stayed
and parrots they saw.

Thanks heaps!

Don