birding-aus

Find your adventurous spirit!

To: john weigel <>, Birding Aus <>
Subject: Find your adventurous spirit!
From: martin cachard <>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2014 20:59:18 +1030

hellooo to both John W & John G,

if I could come down from Cairns for that WA pelagic then believe me, I would!!
I just don't have it in my budget at the moment i'm afraid...

i'm sure 2 more sou' westerners will come to the party though!!
I really do wish I could find a way to get there as it will be a pearler of a
trip I reckon!!

good luck filling the boat Johns...
cheers,
martin cachard.