birding-aus

Find your adventurous spirit!

To: Birding Aus <>
Subject: Find your adventurous spirit!
From: John Weigel <>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2014 19:59:51 +1000
Hi folks,

John Graff now only needs two more participants to make the 16 August Albany
pelagic a goer. How about doing yourself, and the rest of us a big favour and
grabbing your birding mate and coming along? We are apparently at the 11th
hour, so please email John G (as per cc herein) asap!

BTW we now have enough participants for the Ashmore trip in October - thanks
for tolerating the cajoling! Just hoping it works on this occasion, as the
chance to see a Kerguelen Petrel, along with a long list of god-only-knows off
a presently highly productive SW corner is going to be hard to let go of - the
next opportunity could be a long time awaiting.

John Weigel

John Weigel AM
Australian Reptile Park
PO 737 Gosford NSW 2250