birding-aus

Channel-billed cuckoos overwinter?

To: <>
Subject: Channel-billed cuckoos overwinter?
From: "Experience the Wild" <>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2014 15:03:11 +0930

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Jarvis  On Behalf Of
Experience the Wild
Sent: Friday, 18 July 2014 2:30 PM
To: 'Alastair Silcock'

Hello Alastair,

I have heard CBC at Aurora recently.

My winter records of CBC are as follows:-
2014
July 5  - Mary River Wilderness Retreat, Arnhem Highway May 28 - Yellow
Waters, Kakadu
2013
July 1 - Corroboree Park
June 6 - Mary River Wilderness Retreat, Arnhem Highway
2012
July 21 - Ubirr, Kakadu
July 14 - Bird Billabong, Arnhem Highway May 26 - Ubirr, Kakadu

Regards
Mike Jarvis
Experience the Wild
www.experiencethewild.com.au