birding-aus

Regent Honeyeater RFI

Subject: Regent Honeyeater RFI
From: Bert Harris <>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2014 22:44:38 -0400
Hi again,

First, I would like to thank the people that have sent helpful replies so
far!

To clarify, I am talking about the Chiltern Trail near Ingleside NSW, not
Chiltern VIC. I am sorry for the confusion. I found recent eBird records of
the species from the NSW site. And now I see that there are more details on
the Eremaea birdline.

I will spend a few days rock climbing in the Blue Mountains where I hope to
find a Rockwarbler. Then I will have 1.5 days for birding. I plan to start
at the Chiltern Trail.

I also forgot to ask if anyone had details on Powerful Owl(s) at the Sydney
botanic gardens.

Thank you all very much again!
Bert