birding-aus

RFI: Bimbowrie, Boolcoomatta and Mt Ive Stations

To: Birding-Aus <>
Subject: RFI: Bimbowrie, Boolcoomatta and Mt Ive Stations
From: <>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2014 10:07:53 +0000
Evening all,

Myself, Max Breckenridge and Ashwin Rudder are heading west from Sydney to the
Gawler Ranges this Friday, and were hoping we could grab a couple of pointers
from anyone who has been to any of the above (seemingly scarcely birded) sites.
B&B are both 100km west of Broken Hill owned by the AWC, Mt Ive on the southern
edge of Lake Gairdner. Will post up a quick trip report with any information we
gather on return later this month to add it to the archives, as attempting to
gather it all together was quite tricky!

Further, any points on birding at Lake Giles CP, or nailing
Ostrich/Slender-billed Thornbill at Port Augusta would be hugely appreciated!

Cheers,

Joshua Bergmark