birding-aus

Birdpedia - Australia - Weekly Digest

To: <>
Subject: Birdpedia - Australia - Weekly Digest
From: "Birdpedia - Australia Info" <>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2014 00:05:05 +0930
The following is a digest of Sightings Reported on Birdpedia for the period
Monday, June 9, 2014 to Sunday, June 15, 2014:

Area: SA

Date: Saturday, June 7, 2014

Location: Armata Rd Woodcroft 5162

Painted Button-quail (Turnix varius) (1) Single bird feeding along roadside.
Also of note in Tangari Regional Park close by , 2 pairs of Tawny Frogmouth
roosting only some 150mts apart, they appear to be tolerating close company.

Reported by: William Brooker on Monday, June 9, 2014