birding-aus

Bird-a Die

To: "Martin Butterfield" <>, "birding-aus NEW" <>
Subject: Bird-a Die
From: "Julian Bielewicz" <>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2014 11:29:29 +1000
Greeting Martin, et al.

Yes, my Bird-a-Day run is also at an end. As I believe Sonja Ross pointed out, those crossing international time zones might find securing a bird on the day of the flight a mite problematic. I had of course considered the possibility but our travelling schedule appeared to leave me time to overcome any possible difficulties; the schedule didn't account for unforeseen delays!

My run ended on 31 May. I too have written a more comprehensive account of my Bird-a-Day demise at

http://birderatlarge01.blogspot.com.au/

Cheers

Julian