birding-aus

Strange Petrel

To: Stephen Murray <>, "" <>
Subject: Strange Petrel
From: Nikolas Haass <>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2014 08:06:57 +0000
Hi Steve,

What about Murphy's Petrel. I guess the face is a bit too white and the
primary bases not extremely reflective. But maybe that fits still within
the range of Murphy's?

Cheers,

Nikolas

A/Prof Nikolas Haass | Head, Experimental Melanoma Therapy Group

The University of Queensland Diamantina Institute
Level 6 | Translational Research Institute | 37 Kent Street |
Woolloongabba QLD 4102

T: +61 (0)7 3443 7087 | M: +61 (0)424 603 579
F: +61 (0)7 3443 6966
E:   | W: www.di.uq.edu.au <http://www.di.uq.edu.au/>

 <http://www.di.uq.edu.au/>
...Turning scientific discoveries into better treatmentsŠ

CRICOS Code 00025B

This email is intended solely for the addressee. It may contain private or
confidential information. If you are not the intended addressee, you must
take no action based on it, nor show a copy to anyone. Kindly notify the
sender by reply email. Opinions and information in this email which do not
relate to the official business of The University of Queensland shall be
understood as neither given nor endorsed by the University