birding-aus

(no subject)

Subject: (no subject)
From: Françoise Lermite <>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2014 06:52:30 +0200 (CEST)
Hello

I am a PhD student at Newcastle Uni. I am studying behaviour in birds. I am
french and I don't known very well australian species. So I need some help to
localise the bird species I focuse on. I will start some field work in
Gloucester area (NSW), and I would like to know if Indian mynahs and noisy
miner are numerous in this place. One part of my work is study mynas spread in
order to control the ongoing invasion.

Thank you for your answers and tour time.

Francoise