birding-aus

Queensland Seamounts

To: <>
Subject: Queensland Seamounts
From: "Geoffrey Allan Jones" <>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2014 21:06:55 +1000
Evening all

      I was lucky enough to be invited on the pelagic trip out of Southport
a couple of weeks ago by Paul Walbridge who I cannot thank enough. It was
probably one of the best Pelagic trips that I have ever done and the quality
of the people on the trip just added to it being that way. This is a link to
my album of the trip
http://www.barraimaging.com.au/Trips/Queensland-Seamounts/   and because of
the NEW-CAL- NZ Storm Petrels on this trip I also have included a link to
some shots that I took off Little Barrier Island in the Hauraki Gulf late
Jan this year

http://www.barraimaging.com.au/Birds-By-Country/NEW-ZEALAND/PROCELLARIIFORME
S-Storm-Petrel/New-Zealand-Storm-Petrel-Frege/ so that some of you can make
a comparison

Kindest Regards

Geoff Jones

Barraimaging