birding-aus

RFI Barren Grounds Nature Reserve, NSW

To: Jenny Stiles <>
Subject: RFI Barren Grounds Nature Reserve, NSW
From: Chris Melrose <>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2014 03:35:22 +0800
Hi Jenny
We've found Bristle birds along the road into the reserve. You can drive your
car in, park then walk the road. We've seen them early in the morning and at
dusk. Also try Budderoo NP not far away -Beautiful Firetail comes out along the
road/track as well as Bristlebird.
Christine Melrose

Christine Melrose
0407705140