birding-aus

[birdswa] RE: RED-THROATED PIPIT at Lake McLarty (nr Perth)

To: "" <>
Subject: [birdswa] RE: RED-THROATED PIPIT at Lake McLarty (nr Perth)
From: Bruce Greatwich <>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2014 15:54:51 +0800
Hi all

After being part of the pre-lunch dipping brigade yesterday, i will be
heading back down early tomorrow morning.

If anyone has an update as to sighting location (mud flats with tussock
grass, east side waterline or east side grassy field) from today then it
would be much appreciated :) Here's hoping i can join in on the photo
thread haha.

Cheers
Bruce