birding-aus

South Coast Track - Tassie

To: Tony Russell <>
Subject: South Coast Track - Tassie
From: Carl Clifford <>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2013 13:31:31 +1100
An alternative to carting water and having to take out you containers, is to
use a LifeStraw http://www.lifestraw.com.au/page/lifestraw-personal/default.asp
I have used one in Borneo and found it useful. I even drank from th
Kinabatangan River with no ill effects. LifeStraws are a useful tool for the
traveling birder.

Cheers,

Carl Clifford