birding-aus

Port Fairy Pelagic 15/12/13

To: "" <>
Subject: Port Fairy Pelagic 15/12/13
From: Kev Lobotomi <>
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2013 13:43:22 +1100
Hi everyone
Just letting you know there are a couple of vacancies left for the Port Fairy
Pelagic on Sunday 15/12/13. Last weekend off Port MacDonell, SA had a great
time with Soft-plumaged Petrel, Pomarine Jaeger, heaps of White-chinned
Petrels, both Royals, Wandering Albatross, Buller's Albatross, Grey-backed
Storm-petrel & many more. A few weeks before that off Port Fairy we got 2
Long-tailed Jaegers & a lovely White-headed Petrel. Who knows what we'll get on
the 15th? Anyway if you want to go on the pelagic, contact Neil McCumber on
 or call 0413 628 306 to make a booking.-Kevin Bartram